“Five days in Guilin/Yangshuo” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
5.0 of 5 stars 249 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello,Welcome to Andy's private china tours!I'm Andy, a private tour guide from Yangshuo Guilin China.I am a professional and personal English tour guide with more than four years'experience in guiling foreign tours and i have a national tour guide license.We specialize in providing tours for singles, couples, families and small groups around Guilin,Yangshuo,Longji Rice Terrace,southeast of Guizhou province.We can design an itinerary which best suits your needs, take you to the places where you want to go, recommend authentic local food. We can travel by taxi, take a hiking, or rent vehicle.See the best of china with our tour packages or combine with our to get even more! or just ask us to customize a private tour to your needs.Bienvenus à notre site! Je m'appelle Andy, guide anglais professionnel à Yangshuo et Guilin. je travaille comme guide depuis plus de 4ans. Je parles couramment l'anglais et un peu de français en communication. J'organise le voyage à Guilin, Yangshuo, Longji et le voyage dans les villages minoritaires dans le Guizhou.Par ailleurs, j'ai fondé une excellente relation avec les guides dans plusieurs villes, Pékin, Xi'an, Shanghai, Tibet etc. Nous pouvons vous préparer des voyage sur mesure en Chine, et j'espère pouvoir vous offrir un excellent souvenir sur votre voyage en Chine.N'hésitez pas de nous écrire! Merci!
Melbourne
“Five days in Guilin/Yangshuo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

When we contacted Andy we said we wanted to spend two days at the Longji rice terraces, go by boat on the Li River from Guilin to Yangshuo, go bamboo rafting on the Yulong River and see the main sights of Yangshuo, then go hiking for a day around Yangshuo. Andy was honest enough to say (correctly) that, with two days available, we DIDN'T need a guide for Longji. He organised all the rest, and besides Yangshuo's Moon Hill & Xianggong Mountain as arranged, also took us to a stone village. On the final day's hike our guide was Rong, who was also very good.

• Korean first
Stuttgart, Germany
113 attraction reviews
“Well organized but average sights”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We had a one day tour from Pingan to Yangshuo, Andy was our driver, he speaks good english, has a modern car and is reliable. What I missed, was to have a deeper look behind the scenes, the spots we were and the things we did were average standard tourist things. Overall you can definitely plan with him, but should maybe be more detailed in what you expect.

Toronto, Canada
“Great Couple of Days with Andy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We spent 2 days in Yangshuo with Andy. He is very knowledgable of the area, and was very fortright with what we should do, and what we should skip. He was also very flexible with his schedule, as he offered to stay late into the night with us on west street. He also went above and beyond in booking us a driver back to Guilin. I would definitely recommend Andy.

“Andy & Sunny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have had never been to Yangshuo before, so I did some online research to look for guided services. I found Happy Tours and read some reviews on their services, and because it was so positive I decided to take a chance and see how Yangshuo private tours was going to handle my requests. After communicating via email, I found them to be very detailed based on the days I had available. I can say my experience with Andy and Sunny was awesome, they delivered what I wanted and was very informative on every aspect. They even knew where to take me to avoid many tourist crowds. I definitely going back to Yangshuo in the near future and will use them again, as it was pleasant and relaxing to be around them. Also whatever I wanted to see, eat or had interest in, they would immediately make suggestions and bring to the location, even to the point I wanted a nice coffee and pastries, they knew the right place and was very satisfied with all their attention to detail on their services.

Visited October 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I made various reservations thru Andy before arriving. Then my wife and I had a couple of one day tours with Sunny as our guide. One day was a bike trip, and the other trip to rice terrace.
Both Andy and Sunny were very punctual, well prepared, very patient and attentive to requests. All in all, we really enjoyed the time with Sunny and the service from both.

A special note: Sunny is an excellent photographer! We have some great pictures of us thanks to her.