“Great cappuccino!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
“Great cappuccino!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We went back for the second time in two days because of there great coffee! The bruschetta's were also nice.

Visited April 2013

Nha Trang, Vietnam
“Great Caesars Salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

NIce little restaurant right on West Street. Prices are reasonable and the staff is very friendly and efficient. I had the Caesars Salad and it was excellent. I actually had it two different times. Highly recommend it for a good inexpensive place to eat.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Durban, South Africa
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

After a few weeks travelling around China we were looking forward to a bit of Western food. Our hotel recommended Ryleys to us and they were not wrong. Fantastic steak, pizzas, snacks... Loved it all and great gin and tonics too.

Visited January 2013
Yanuca Island, Fiji
“Ryleys Cafe - warm atmosphere, non-standard decor, good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is the restaurant I come to when I 'm in Yangshuo, as I often am, and after comparing many of the other local eateries. The service is wonderful, the decor is fun and unusual, everything is very clean (including the goldfish and lovebirds), and patron comfort is consulted about room temperature and the music on offer. The pumpkin soup and Caesar salad are my favorites for lunch, and Ryley's is the only cafe I've found in town, that knows exactly how to do eggs "over easy". (They worked with me on it.)
I am an American, teaching English on the outskirts of this town. This is where I bring visiting friends.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Xiamen, China
“Nice but nothing to rave”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Ok food, similar to the other places in town. chicken we got was pretty bare but otherwise good western food.

Visited January 2013