i can only echo other reviewer's enthusiasm about the owner Leonor, who is just a sweetheart and bends over backwards to make sure her guests are happy. The place is truly an oasis. While the location is about 8 km away from Santa Cruz itself, not staying in town itself meant we didn't have to navigate the slightly confusing grid of one-way streets in our rental car all the time, so I'd actually consider that a plus. Spacious rooms at a reasonable price and probably the warmest welcome ever at a hotel--who could ask for more?
- Also Known As:
- Posada Colchagua Santa Cruz
- Posada Colchagua Chile/Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Island of Yáquil, to 8 km to the north of of Santa Cruz's city. It is a beautiful built field house according to the architectural tradition of the central area of Chile. Located in the center of the Valley of Colchagua, in which will be able to enjoy the tranquility and unique atmosphere that it offers the Chilean field. From their balconies, corridors and terraces are sighted the most beautiful landscapes that compose a replete square of beauty in any time of the year. We offer a personalized service, assisted by their owner and next to a personnel of first level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Posada Colchagua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.