What an amazing hotel - the rooms are really spacious and for those of us sharing with a friend, it was amazing to have a full double bed eaching. Plenty of space, big bathrooms and loved that all the rooms are named after different types of grapes. Really brings home that you're in the vine region.
Hotel staff are wonderful and happy to accomodate any request - I've found out that boiled eggs are not popular in Chile, however they were happy to cook mine to perfection when I gave them the secret to the best boiled egg!
It was lovely to relax and look at all the amazing assortment of paraphernalia on the walls, great furnishings, very clean. Loved the balcony were we all met to have sun-downers.
Can't recommend this place enought - oh, and the owner and his wife, brilliant at organising tours to the best vine yards!
- Also Known As:
- Vendimia Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel Vendimia Chile/Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vendimia Hotel is located in Santa Cruz, an exclusive thematic hotel boutique, hospitable, wide and comfortable. In his decoration there are rescued elements of the Chilean colonial style. It has 8 rooms each one with its private bathroom, shower with hydromassage. It offers the best service with warmth and hospitality attended by his owners. Some services: terrace with swimming pool, Internet wireless, Cable TV, breakfast buffet, digs of wine and liquors, library. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Hotel Vendimia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.