Staying here was a memorable experience for my family and I. From the moment we entered we felt like guests at someone's country home. Do not be fooled by the word Hotel in the name, there is nothing plastic or uniform here. The common area resembles an elegant drawing room, and each floor is filled with original paintings and antiques collected by the owner, such as pre-Columbian pottery, antique watches, and the like. Our large room easily fit two comfortable beds, and really seemed more like a bedroom than a hotel room. The bathroom was equally spacious and well appointed. No hotel before asked us when we wished to have breakfast, or served it with such a personal touch such as offering you the morning paper. English speakers will also appreciate the policy of the hotel to hire enthusiastic young front office staff, eager to help and to practice their English. This is a great base from which to explore nearby wineries, rest, and set out again! Wineries here seem to require a scheduled tour, but the hotel staff will gladly make those arrangements for you. The hotel is also an easy walk to the museum, the casino, and the town square. There are two other common areas, a front porch and an enclosed backyard with a small pool, also meticulously decorated with Mapuche figurines and antiques. For 3, we thought the price was very reasonable for the comfort and hospitality we received. During our visit to Chile we paid less at other places, but we never received more than at the Hotel Vindimia.
- Also Known As:
- Vendimia Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel Vendimia Chile/Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vendimia Hotel is located in Santa Cruz, an exclusive thematic hotel boutique, hospitable, wide and comfortable. In his decoration there are rescued elements of the Chilean colonial style. It has 8 rooms each one with its private bathroom, shower with hydromassage. It offers the best service with warmth and hospitality attended by his owners. Some services: terrace with swimming pool, Internet wireless, Cable TV, breakfast buffet, digs of wine and liquors, library. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Hotel Vendimia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.