Four of us spent 3 nights here while visiting the Atacama desert. The stay was one of the nicest ever. The staff was totally there for us, from reception, to the bartender, to the waitstaff, the manager and the guides. You meet with the guide and decide what you want to see. The nest morning you take off and anything you go to see is amazing. There is a lunch provided, sundowners and total attention to you. I have never felt so pampered. We left feeling that we were leaving our family! The meals were outstanding. If you ever are in this part of the world you have to go - and Awasi is a once in a lifetime place to stay! We were even treated to a 8.2 earthquake about 200 miles north, but the construction was so good that although we swayed for 2 minutes, nothing cracked. What an experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury lodge located at the Atacama Desert, Chile. Only property in the region to be an affiliate of Relais & Chateaux. With only 8 ample rooms, we provide tailor made experiences, assigning a private guide and a 4x4 vehicle to each cottage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Awasi Atacama - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awasi Hotel San Pedro De Atacama
- Awasi San Pedro De Atacama
- Awasi Atacama - Relais & Chateaux San Pedro De Atacama, Chile