Very cute hotel, front desk staff was very nice friendly and helpful.
Very convenient location in San Pedro, the museum and the old square is right behind the hotel. Easy walk to any number of restaurants, tour groups.
Warning even the "Large rooms" are small compared to most American hotels, but that only adds to the charm.
If you are considering a trip, check booking.com first for price then call the hotel. The front desk staff speak English and you may get the room for less.
Make sure you make time to visit the museum, it is small but has probably the largest collection of indigenous cultures.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge Andino Terrantai Hotel San Pedro De Atacama
- Lodge Andino Terrantai Hotel
- Lodge Andino Terrantai Atacama/San Pedro De Atacama, Chile
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first boutique hotel in San Pedro de Atacama located in the heart of the old quarter, beside the church of the town and surrounded by art shop galleries, centers of craft and restaurants. Terrantai invites to have a cultural experience, from comfortable rooms of Andean design, the sound of ancestral musical instruments until the cooking experience of delicious flavors in our restaurant Wiphala of novate-andean kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com and Venere so you can book your Lodge Andino Terrantai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.