We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights at the beginning of March,2013. Had 2 rooms near the pool. Found the hotel staff very friendly and helpful,especially the bartender and front staff.Great location. Breakfast was good. Our connection on last day wasn't picking us up until 6:00PM-our luggage was stored by hotel and we were offered se of pool after we checked out. Only complaint was that rooms were to hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first boutique hotel in San Pedro de Atacama located in the heart of the old quarter, beside the church of the town and surrounded by art shop galleries, centers of craft and restaurants. Terrantai invites to have a cultural experience, from comfortable rooms of Andean design, the sound of ancestral musical instruments until the cooking experience of delicious flavors in our restaurant Wiphala of novate-andean kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lodge Andino Terrantai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge Andino Terrantai Hotel San Pedro De Atacama
- Lodge Andino Terrantai Atacama/San Pedro De Atacama, Chile