Simple---just go, it's worth it.
Big thanks to guides: Alexandria, JJ, Joel, and Andres. Had some great conversations with each of them during my stay. I certainly didn't find the staff standoffish at all, everyone was very friendly and warm. Waking up to a volcano view every morning, horseback riding through sand dunes, and mountain biking through canyons---what more could you want?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lodge is located on a plain known as the Ayllu de Larache, once inhabited by an ancient Atacameno community. We have respected the original layout of the land and restored and maintained some of the buildings.Opened in 1998, our lodge is situated on 17 hectares (42 acres) of grounds just a few minutes' walk from the town of San Pedro de Atacama. In the area surrounding the lodge, we have maintained the ancient pathways and buildings which form a labyrinth that invites exploration.There are 50 rooms housed in three long buildings, positioned to form a central square planted with large trees for ample shade. On the fourth side of the square is the building which houses the lodge's public spaces. The views from the lodge's broad terraces enable you to enjoy Atacama's vast chain of volcanic mountains.In 2008, we set ourselves the challenge of intensifying your explora Atacama experience, remodeling the furnishings and the indoor and outdoor spaces. Now that the work is complete, we are pleased to be able to offer you new facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your explora Atacama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Larache Hotel
- Resort All Inclusive De Larache
- Explora Atacama San Pedro De Atacama, Chile