“Genuine, reliable and knowledgable” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Singapore, Singapore
6 attraction reviews
“Genuine, reliable and knowledgable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Nicky is all you could want in a tuktuk driver guide. We only had a day in Battambang and our homestay (Battambang My Homestay) hooked us up with Nicky. He took us to town for lunch and then to the main attractions such as the Bamboo train and Phnom Sampeau (for the killing caves and bats) and then dinner thereafter.

We were in great hands and Nicky took good care of us - he drove safely, provided us with a sketch showing us the walking route to the killing caves (he couldn't take us to the caves as only licensed guides were allowed, if I'm not wrong.) and even provided us with masks when we were driving back to town in the evening (as insects would unwittingly fly into it). He spoke great English and was able to answer all our questions.

We only had such a short time in Battambang and it was made so much better with Nicky as our driver and guide. I would definitely recommend his services if you're visiting Battambang.

Visited February 2014

Sydney, Australia
“Best tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We spent only 2 days in Battambong but thanks to Nicky it was the highlights of our trip in Cambodia. Arriving in the morning from Siemp Reap by bus, Nicky was already at the bus station waiting for us with a big smile. He took us to the hotel and after the check in we discuss together about the tour. Bamboo train, temples , Killing caves and bats cave but what we really enjoyed was visiting some small khmer handicraft where you get to experience the real cambodian life. Nicky has been a fantastic guide and the tour was excellent. We really feel like we got in touch with the real Cambodian people and we are really pleased with our day out. I wish most tour guides would be as dedicated as he is. Highly recommend

Visited January 2014
Battambang Province, Cambodia
“Perfect visit of Battambang countryside with Nicky”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Why to choose Nicky to visit the Battambang area?

- really kind and friendly!
- honnest
- cheap!
- follows your requests and not especially the usual tour
- interesting (knows what he is talking about!)
- english speaker and a little bit french
- makes everything for you to feel good, safe and happy!
- takes care of you like his own family

Choose him and you ll have an amazing time! He owns all the qualities required for a perfect guide!

Visited January 2014
Adelaide, Australia
38 attraction reviews
“Helpful and safe Tuktuk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Nicky was our driver for 3 days while in Battambang and he made the stay most enjoyable. Everything was easy, you felt safe and it was a comfortable and not a terrible expensive (in the scheme of things) way of seeing the area. He takes you to the outlying temples and if you wish will do so via back roads allowing plenty of photo opportunity and interaction with the locals if you wish. He speaks great English and is knowledgable about almost all things Battambang. If we didn't feel like walking we would text him where we were and he would meet us and take us to our next spot. There were a few unusual request from us about places we wanted to go, he did the research and took us there without any drama. He was punctual and helpful and I am happy to recommend him and would ask for him again should we revisit.

Visited November 2013
Battambang, Cambodia
“Amazing day with Nicky's tuk tuk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I don't often add reviews but I felt that I had to for the excellent service I got from Nicky today.
For a very reasonable price I spent the day with Nicky exploring Pnomh ek temple and visiting the mountain caves.
Nicky speaks excellent English, is very helpful, polite, considerate and I has a lot of local knowledge which he is very happy to share. We visited several homes making noodles and the papers for spring rolls. While I had asked to tour around local handicrafts Nicky was very happy to take me wherever I wanted and while there was a. Lot to see anyway was happy for me to decide where we went, I asked to visit the crocodile farm and that was no trouble and Nicky actually knew a lot about it and explained a lot about the farm.
It was the best parts of an organised tour with the freedom to tailor it to your interests in a simple and easygoing way.
I have never had such a great driver.

I would highly HIGHLY reccomend finding Nicky if you visit Battambong.

Visited December 2013