We stayed two nights and loved it. We had a superior room that faced out towards the lake. Rooms on the other side face inwards over gardens, I would be dissapointed with these. The noise was not a problem for us, but maybe in the cottages which have direct frontage to the lake. As said previously, the walls are thin so noisy neighbours can be more of a problem. We had massages and felt very good value. The staff were also super helpful and informative. We felt dinner in the restuarant verry resonable, and drinks no dearer than any other nice place in Myanmar. Would reccommend highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This magnificent property is built on stilts and stands majestically in the heart of Inle Lake. Its architecture stylizes the unique features of the people of Inle (Inthar). Although surrounded by water, there is a green tropical garden and the privacy, tranquility, style and great service lets you savour the unique atmosphere of this magical place. You also can climb the View Tower to appreciate the stunning and dramatic scenery of Inle Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your Paramount Inle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paramount Inle Hotel Taunggyi
- Paramount Inle Resort Myanmar/Taunggyi