“Nice Location” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in Nessebar
Withernsea
“Nice Location”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

Nice location, hotel very clean and friendly staff.
Let down by restaraunt differnt owners to the Hotel.
Stay room only & forget about the restaraunt its rubbish.
We had breakfast in side and went out side for my wife to have a smoke and they expected us to place an order and moved us on.
Hotel let down by the rubbish restaruant just go room only you have been warned!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Turkish first
Glasgow, Scotland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2010

was shocked to be charged 17 lev for a beer and 2 soft drinks....fair enough it had a lovely view but the day before we had sat in a seafront restaurant and place same order which was 7 lev with nice view and much better service ! only time in nessebar i felt ripped off !!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Budapest, Hungary
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

However the location of the terrace is one of the best in the Old Town and the meal was not bad, the "tricky" waiter (one of the brothers) really upset me by "forgetting" to print the bill and telling a number by heart to extremly overcharge it. At the end, he even tried to pretend that he is disgusted by my concern and finally just unkind to get the correct bill.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Budapest
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

somebody drank the wine from our fridge and the recepcionist sad that we have to pay it, they didn't want to check it and they sad we are laying.
There was no tolilet paper in the rooms and we have to ask it every day.
Check the minibar every day if you don't want to pay the cleaning women's party!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Budapest, Hungary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2010

We spent a week at this hotel with my family. We really enjoyed our stay and want to return next year. The receptionists are extremely helpful and nice and the rooms are spotless.
It's a hotel with character and charm.:)

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
bucharest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2010

Located in the heart of the old city, Nessebar, the hotel is ok, clean, the rooms are quite big, when you choose the room be carrefoul, because there are different kinds of room: double room, double room with terrace but no view, or with view.Atractive was the price, 31 euro/night, the service was good, they clean the room and change the towels daily, but not put new consumables: as soap, toilet paper.Per ansamble, is a good place to stay for a couples of nights, the city is interesting, the see water ok, the be, beach not so good.
Avoid the hotel's restaurant, the prices are bigger than the rest.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Edinburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2010

This is one of the nicest little hotels I have stayed in, with a real warmth of character. The staff here really made me feel welcome throughout my stay. I was given a lovely room with a balcony which overlooked the old Saint Stefan church and had a sea view to the left.

I did not eat at this hotel, so I cannot comment on the food. My air conditioned room was kept absolutely spotless, and the bathroom was modern and a decent size. I did not experience any problems with noise at night (even sleeping with my window open), almost no passing traffic at all. I assume also that the rooms must be fairly well insulated, as I was never disturbed by noise from other guests.

Considering the location of this hotel and the modern facilities I would rate value as excellent. I was charged 26 euros per night (twin room for single traveller in July).

No problem for reception to order me a taxi back to Bourgas, give me an alarm call, and make me a coffee, (free of charge at 4am).

Old Nessebar is a charming little town, and I would choose to return to this hotel for my next visit.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo

Been to St. Stefan Boutique Hotel Sunny Beach BOJ? Share your experiences!