“Exceptional Service, Good Rooms” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Marriott Executive Apartments

You added Marriott Executive Apartments to your Saves list
Marriott Executive Apartments
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   717 Professor Filadelfo Azevedo | Vila Nova Conceicao, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 04508-011, Brazil   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #24 of 309 Hotels in Sao Paulo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Exceptional Service, Good Rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Staff at the hotel were excellent, very knowledgeable and eager to assist. The rooms were nice and kept clean. The morning breakfast buffett was plentiful and the wait staff were always there to help. Only detractors for me were the difficulty in getting a hot shower. Took several minutes to warm up, and the location of the hotel. The area was in the south part of the city and away from the downtown area. That being said I would diffinately stair there on future trips.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Eduardo Y, General Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear guest, I am very happy that our staff was able to provide you with an exceptional service and to inform you that we have reviewed all the shower mixers to fix the problem and make a continuous inspection to avoid future problems. Hope to see you again soon.
Eduardo Yoshimoto I General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I stayed here for a week on a business trip. The apartment style means I can get more space overall. Although the bedroom was a bit small since they needed to fit a queen size bed but its not a problem for me. Having a spacious living room with kitchenette was much more appreciated for working and freedom to prepare snacks or meals. Although the complementary bottled water in the room was small, the front desk readily provided some each morning. Front desk staff was always friendly and happy to advise on restaurants and sightseeing. The restaurant staff was warm and friendly which I enjoyed early in the morning during breakfast. Only ate dinner there once and food was quite nice. Housekeeping was a bit of hit and miss. Some days everything was replenished, other days, items or towels missing. I was very happy with the location. Although the room rate was a bit more expensive than other hotels used by our company but because this hotel was in a very safe area, we were actually able to walk to a number of restaurants nearby for dinner. This makes it so much more convenient and stress free. I would definitely stay here again when I return to SP.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest, I really appreciate your great comments about the hotel product, service and location, and I regret that housekeeping service was not consistent during your stay. The Vila Nova Conceição neighborhood where the hotel is located is much appreciated by our guests and indeed safe, charming and delightful, with many options of great restaurants and just 3 blocks from the Ibirapuera Park, the main park of Sao Paulo. Thank you very much and I look forward to host and welcome you again.
Baden-Baden, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

This hotel is located in quite a safe area of Sao Paulo.

The staff at the front desk and particularly in the restaurant were incredibly friendly and accommodating. I felt like I was at home with friends I had known for years! The room had a separate sitting room with a kitchenette, the bedroom a little cramped but comfortable, and the bathroom quite spacious with a nice shower. The room was always clean and well equipped.

Despite the restaurant being renovated the breakfast was good, with a well stocked buffet and fresh cooked eggs and omelettes on offer.

The temperature in the room was uncomfortable, when I arrived it was 14°C, I set it to heat but the heating did not work. Eventually I turned off the conditioning all together and after a few hours it heated up to ~20°C, but at night it became stuffy. This was not comfortable, but everything else was great.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest, thank you very much for your compliments and I am sorry that the temperature of your room was not comfortable. For the situations where the air conditioning does not warm enough according to guest's expectations, we have portable heaters available that can make you feel more comfortable and accomodated.
San Diego
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I stayed 2 nights in late April on a very short business trip. The room was clean and modern with a balcony, kitchen, and living area. The staff is extremely friendly, Ana from the restaurant greeted myself and my coworkers by name at every breakfast. The front desk workers gave me complementary bottles of water every time I asked. I found the restaurant convenient for a quick meal or coffee. There is also a small store with a limited amount of snacks and other food for sale. I cannot comment on location because I did not get a chance to explore much. I was disappointed on my last morning not to have hot water to shower (04/25). I tried running the water periodically for several minutes from 3am-7am but the temperature never got above lukewarm. Hot water is a must for me and I was disappointed not to be able to shower before my long flight home.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest, I am very thankful for your comments on the restaurant service and the guest room facilities. Our goal is to take personal care and always recognize our guests. I apologize for the problem with the hot water and would like to inform you that we reviewed the water temperature of all guest rooms and fixed the problem of this specific room right after it was identified. Eduardo Yoshimoto I General Manager
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed here for two weeks, and was very impressed by the cleanliness of the apartments. I was appointed a one bed,which had bedroom, spacious bathroom (no seperate shower) and living area with kitchenette. the living area is large enough to entertain, work and relax and the TV channels offer a good mix. The room service at the hotel did not disappoint and i ordered a few times rather than heading out to any restaurants. The price is also reasonable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest, thank you very much and I am glad we were able to provide you the special feeling of home away from home. I am also very happy to communicate that we are renovating all guest rooms to make them even more comfortable and relaxing by the end of 2013.
NYC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Set in the Ibirapuera Park area (6 block walk away) this is a wealthy residential neighbourhood with some (4 -5 ) nice restaurants in walking (10 mins) fro hotel. The road the hotel is in is 200 yards away from a dirty , horrible busy 3 lane highway.Yet you do not hear it or see it from property. Nice marble receiption, good fitness room, strange skinng pool at back which you could do laps in but shaded from sun so not a relaxing area.
Restaurant is terrible, awful, Average breakfast, Dinneer menu being advertised was literally pasta with marinara sauce. No bar. You have to walk along dirty smelly pavement toi get to nearest bar.
As said before to get to Jardins and all the restaurants and bars there is $20BRL. 20 mins in morning but 10 a night.
Rooms are spacious and clean and comfortable with separate bedroom and abthroom and sittiing area with flat screen TV , kitchenette. TV in bedroom also. Good wireless reception
OH one really odd thing and not good.If you use the plates and want to run dishwasher you ahve to buy dishwashing soap at tiny shop in lobby. ?? THe guy at reception gave me a tablet due to my sticke shock.
Great accomodation, poor location if you want to be walking to lots of options. But I was gladof space in the evening.
I have stayed at Mercure in Jardins and this is better accomodation but poor location, trade off..you decide.

Room Tip: Above 5 and you'll be fine. Front orside or back all quiet
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Eduardo Y, General Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear guest, thank you very much for your compliments on the rooms’ condition and features and I am sorry that the hotel location and the restaurant did not meet your expectations. The warm service and tasty food in the restaurant is normally appreciated by the guests, and we will create an even better atmosphere for business and joy by the end of June, when the restaurant will be renovated with a new concept and a night & day bar, ideal for meetings and entertaining. Eduardo Yoshimoto I General Manager
West Palm Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Staff speaks English and they are nice enough. The rooms are big, clean, and nicely appointed. The water...every single day....is brown. You have to run it for a few moments to get it clear. I don't know if this is common in Brazil but most Americans will be horrified by this. Even so, this is a much nicer place than most we saw in the Sao Paulo area. Recommend making sure you have plenty of tap water for brushing your teeth, etc.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Eduardo Y, General Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear guest, I am pleased to inform that the inconvenience with the water supply during your stay has been fixed, and water system is operating normally since. The quality of the water is reviewed twice a day to guarantee its quality to all guests. I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and thank for affording us an opportunity to respond. Thank you very much for your kind comments about our staff and guest rooms! Eduardo Yoshimoto I General Manager

Been to Marriott Executive Apartments? Share your experiences!