The hotel is as it says, for business. Reasonable rooms - not on par with say, the Hotel Nikko in MX City where I stayed a month ago. Staff are friendly. Internet is 24 Real per day (= US$14/day). Speed not the speediest. One important note - I would not advise drinking the water from the tap - no, no. I did - and paid for it the next day, big time. Even the locals advise - drink bottled water.
If your business is in the area, then is ok otherwise, if you're a tourist - not a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Caesar Business Faria Lima is located in one of the most important areas of the city of Sao Paulo, close to major companies. We are surrounded by great restaurants and bars, which provides visitors with moments of fun after a long day at work. For those who enjoy good shopping malls we are close to Vila Olimpia and JK Iguatemi. We are only 5km away from Congonhas Airport and 38 km from Guarulhos International Airport. With cozy rooms, 24 hour room service, restaurant Amaranto, free wireless internet and diverse and large function rooms. Everything to make your stay the most memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, ACCOR and Odigeo so you can book your Caesar Business Sao Paulo Faria Lima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Business Sao Paulo Faria Lima Hotel Sao Paulo
- Caesar Business Hotel Sao Paulo
- Caesar Business Sao Paulo Faria Lima Brazil