“Great alternative in Jardins” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
London
“Great alternative in Jardins”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant had only just opened and wasn't even fully finished. No name outside, no curtains, no seats outside (all coming shortly, I am told), but its already extremely popular. Everytime we passed by it was packed and when we finally went on a Sunday for lunch, we were lucky to get a good table. It was packed and people were queuing for ages to get in. My starter of what I think was flash fried (and therefore slightly crunchy) tomato and cheese (feta?) balls was outstanding (and much better than it sounds). The I had the seafood (black) pasta which was delicious and abundant. Prices were surprisingly reasonable for being around the corner from Oscar Freire.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
“A greek restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The strongest point in Myk is the sea food. Service is nice, prices are reasonable, decoration is simple and the place is a little bit noisy at lunch when tables are all ocuppied. The food presentation is nice too but it would be advisable to pay more attention in some little details like the chipped plate where my course was served. I ordered white fish with chickpeas. In the menu was written that the side was a zuchini pancake. But in fact it came with a zuchini omelette with parmeson cheese. Despite being good, for someone who is thinking about ordering a low calorie food, this is not an option. The pancake would be a better option. I suggest to write in the menu the real side dish. My husband ordered a cod fish with potatos and onions. The fish came with a white bread crust and was very tasty but nothing special. On thursday they are closed for lunch because of the street market. I guess it is worth on visit it and make your own oppinion.

• Visited March 2013