internet poor, mind you all are???
Street noise, just pray there is no protest on paulista!!! Very noisy, often violent and more often than you think, makes access to the hotel difficult at best.
Rooms generally quiet. No real bar to speak of and breakfast just about OK.
Check in and out can be very long due to lack of staff.
would not recommend, try Renaissance round the corner!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Melia Paulista Business and leisure travellers in Sao Paulo are bound to find themselves on the Avenida Paulista, one of the most famous streets in Brazil. And it is here, at this important address, where you can find the Melia Paulista Hotel. As well as being located in Brazil's main business district, it is also close to all kinds of shops and leisure facilities. Enjoy the hustle and bustle of Sao Paulo and also a comfortable and welcoming place in which to relax. The Melia Paulista is this and so much more, allowing you to leave the frenzy behind and appreciate the peace and quiet of the rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Melia Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Business Sao Paulo Paulista Hotel Sao Paulo
- Melia Paulista Sao Paulo, Brazil