I had a satisfactory experience.
Elevators seemed to be working fine while I was there.
I found the food to be tasty and helpful staff in both the cafe and restaurant. Sure, the price for the food is a bit high compared to what you might find outside, but the food is good and the service is good.
One thing I found odd: the carpets in the hallways leading to my room were absolutely dirty - doesn't look like they have been cleaned in years: stains and debris all over. I didn't see one vacuum cleaner in operation for the full 4 days I was there, and that's not acceptable. They need to buy some vacuum cleaners and start cleaning up the floors!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Hotel is located just beside the Anhembi Convention and the Exhibition Center (the largest in Latin America). We are also close to SÃ£o Paulo's main expressways, making easy the access to the entire Northern zone of the city. The Anhembi Convention and Exhibition Center are available for up to 18.000 people and the Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Hotel is the closest hotel to the Convention Center. Just 4 minutes walking. Located across the street from one of the largest Brazil's Carnival Parade, the Sambodromo. Free shuttles to a Shopping Malls. Welcome to Sao Paulo and welcome to the Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Hotel. Sejam Bem Vindos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Hotel Sao Paulo
- Holiday Inn Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Sao Paulo, Brazil