“No reason to stay here unless you are attending a tradeshow in expo centre Norte” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Rua Professor Milton Rodrigues 100 | Parque Anhembi, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 02009-040, Brazil (Santana)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #68 of 297 hotels in Sao Paulo
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

It is in the middle of nowhere and really have no reason to stay here unless you are going to expo centre Norte for a tradeshow. Really nothing to do in the area and not safe to be out and don't even think about taking the shuttle bus (free) to the nearby subway station to get to town because doesn't look very safe in the subway area .

• Stayed August 2013
Mkt H, New Business Analyst & E-commerce at Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Garitor1,

Thank you for taking your time to give us a feedback for your stay.

Our hotel is situated within walking distance of the Anhembi Convention Center in the up-and-coming Santana district of Sao Paulo. The hotel's property is near major expressways, providing quick access to the area's hotspots and must-see attractions.

We also have a 24h monitoring security cameras and our security staff inside and around the hotel area.

We hope to receive you again on your next visit to sao paulo.

427 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Plano, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Arrived this morning, and although check-in took a long time (no wait, just the process!), the hotel is much cleaner and more modern than most Holiday Inns. Food is good and rooms are quite large and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Mkt H, New Business Analyst & E-commerce at Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Michael K

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. We are very pleased that you were happy with your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Hotel.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Had to make a quick stay for a few hours as protest delayed my flight for 12 hours.
Alot of rooms. Big halls. Elevator at 5 am didn't take me to the lobby and luckily found some worker to help me.
Thought rooms adequate and showers good.
Big reception area and looked to be good with a nice restaurant.
Maybe another time I will stay again with more time.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear tayla13,

We look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Hotel.

Shenyang, China
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I was in town for a tradeshow in the adjacent convention center. We were essentially hostages. The room fees are exhorbitant, the breakfast cost/quality ratio is dreadful, 3 of the 5 elevators were out of service. Normal guests waited 15 minutes per ride, clever ones started using the freight elevators. I checked out after only one day and found other accommodations in town... the proximity to the convention center is not worth the awful prices, poor service, and general hostility. Go elsewhere if at all possible.

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you have a choice.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Mkt H, New Business Analyst & E-commerce at Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments and review of your recent stay at Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi. We are sorry to hear of you dissatisfaction.

We will review with the staff to avoid similar situations in the future. We try our hardest to satisfy all of our guest requests and we feel sorry that we did not meet your satisfaction.
Once again thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Lisbon, Portugal
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Holiday Inn, is very close to exhibition center Parque Anhembi, so for visitors, to exhibition, is very well located. But that is all. Everything else is a nightmare, from reception, at least one hour for check in, people behind reception, have no idea what they are doing, as sometimes, three, people to make a chck in to one gusts, so they are not able to solve any problem. Where is the manager? To go up to rooms, you need at least 20 minutes during rush hour, to come down, some problem. Wifi, is a joke, it doesn't work, if you insist, they will provide a router, but you have to, insist, as otherwise, they say there is not available. Breakfast, terrible, poor quality. Price for quality extremely hight.

Room Tip: You need to ask for upgrade, and of course they will charge for that.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Mkt H, New Business Analyst & E-commerce at Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi, responded to this review, June 5, 2013

Sincerely
Rome, Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I think that such a huge hotel should engage much more resources.Too many details are not properly handled, in terms of service,housekeeping, mainteinace, media connections, I arrived in the early morning and I had to wait for about 3 hours to have my room ready, and just thank to the personal involvement of a professional and kind trainee receptionist named Camila, I did not wait for a longer time.
During my waiting time, they allowed me to have breakfast, but since I didn't check in yet, I had to pay!
In my 9 days stay I asked several time to fix the flush of my toilet, but I had to quit asking and flush manually....The WiFi connection did not work for the whole stay. The indoor swimming pool should be renewed. Three plus : the breakfast buffet, particularly rich and vairious, the room service, that can be considered efficient and fast, compared to other services of the hotel. I must be true, the accomodation has been bearable, but if I should choose, I would obviously go somewhere else.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Mkt H, New Business Analyst & E-commerce at Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear francydt

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us to improve to provide the best guest experience possible We try our hardest to satisfy your guests and we do apologies that our hotel doesn't match your expectation

We will review all the failure points to avoid similar situations in the future. Despite of the challenges you faced we were pleased to note that you appreciated some of our hotel service. We hope your future travel plans will continue to include IHG.

Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The rooms were clean, due to the use of tons and tons of bleach. Everything seemed fine until the next morning at around 10:30 when I tried to check out. That's when the nightmare began. No in-room checkout was available (already a bad sign) so I had to go downstairs with my luggage to check out. I looked at a very long line of people (one line for both checking in and checking out) and asked one of the uniformed fellows standing by whether I really had to wait through that line just to be able to leave. The answer, unfortunately, was yes. I stood there in that line for ****50**** minutes! There were only two people behind the desk, and they were both engaged in endless negotiations with the people they were helping, and studiously avoiding all of the rest of us. They knew we were waiting there and they honestly flat out did not care. I had heard that in Brazil long lines are to be expected, but in this case the Brazilians themselves were putting up quite a fuss. At one point one of the women behind the desk pulled a whole group of people out of the middle of the line -- far behind me -- and started helping them one by one. If I spoke Portuguese I could have screamed along with everyone else. And if I had been in Brazil before, and understood their system better, I might have had some reassurance that I could have just handed them the room key with my room written on it and walked out. But as I couldn't be sure, I had to stand there, stand there, and stand there. When I finally got to the desk, close to tears (and I'm not the crying sort), it took me only two minutes to hand over my key, state my room number, and walk out. Travellers beware! The people at the desk just flat out don't care.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Mkt H, New Business Analyst & E-commerce at Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Amy G,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments and review of your recent stay at Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi São Paulo. We are sorry to hear of you dissatisfaction towards our check-out.

We will review with the staff to avoid similar situations in the future. We try our hardest to satisfy all of our guest and we feel sorry that we did not meet your satisfaction.

Hotel Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi

Been to Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi? Share your experiences!