It is in the middle of nowhere and really have no reason to stay here unless you are going to expo centre Norte for a tradeshow. Really nothing to do in the area and not safe to be out and don't even think about taking the shuttle bus (free) to the nearby subway station to get to town because doesn't look very safe in the subway area .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Hotel is located just beside the Anhembi Convention and the Exhibition Center (the largest in Latin America). We are also close to SÃ£o Paulo's main expressways, making easy the access to the entire Northern zone of the city. The Anhembi Convention and Exhibition Center are available for up to 18.000 people and the Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Hotel is the closest hotel to the Convention Center. Just 4 minutes walking. Located across the street from one of the largest Brazil's Carnival Parade, the Sambodromo. Free shuttles to a Shopping Malls. Welcome to Sao Paulo and welcome to the Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Hotel. Sejam Bem Vindos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Hotel Sao Paulo
- Holiday Inn Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Parque Anhembi Sao Paulo, Brazil