The thing is, I checked in this hotel unadviced. First of all, I should've paid more atention to it's name: "business". So, if you are a tourist avoid. It gets rough at night time. OK, my bad. But once inside, I figured that's not quite a 3star hotel and the location is awful. The rooms seem old, although clean, but the beds are bad, small and tough. Not coming back.
- Also Known As:
- Bourbon Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Bourbon Sao Paulo Hotel
- Bourbon Hotel Sao Paulo
- Bourbon Sao Paulo Business Hotel Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bourbon São Paulo is among the most traditional hotels in the city. Strategically located in São Paulo’s central area, the hotel is close to large exhibition centers, at only 12 km from Congonhas Airport and 25 km from Cumbica International Airport. It offers easy access to important tourism spots, and business and cultural centers in São Paulo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel and Venere so you can book your Bourbon Sao Paulo Business Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.