We booked 1 night with this hotel as we found a good offer, we ended up extending our stay there to a total of 4 nights thanks to excellent room, service etc!
Our room was big with all the necessary amenities, very clean too.
The staff was amazing!..they were friendly and did everything to help with whatever you needed, a special thanks to Aline, she was great!!
Breakfast was amazing, lots of nice fresh fruits, there is a station where they prepare fresh crepes, sandwiches, omelettes etc, a variety of bread and cakes. It changes from day to day, which is very nice. Amazing breakfast staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Estanplaza Paulista offers an ideal location in midtown. Only two blocks from Paulista Avenue, it stands in the area of Jardins, the city's most refined district in town, with proximity to the main banking and financial companies. Estanplaza Paulista is an elegant boutique hotel that provides a great variety of facilities and services to business and leisure guests. Decorated in Brazilian colonial style, the hotel was designed to make the travelers feel the comfort and enjoy the facilities offered, such as 120 rooms with air conditioning, workstation with free broadband internet, two-line telephone, cable TV, marble and bathrooms. Wireless in public areas, Estancafe with variety entertainment attractions, 24hour room service, Paillard restaurant, sauna, fitness center and a full structure of events also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Estanplaza Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estanplaza Paulista Hotel Sao Paulo
- Estanplaza Paulista Sao Paulo, Brazil