I stayed here for 3 nights. The hotel is in a good position a few blocks back from Paulista Avenue. The reception staff were friendly and efficient.
The hotel is quite small (i guess this is the reason it is a boutique hotel?). I was on a high floor, but there was no r4eal view of the city.
The room was a good size, clean but a little tired.
I had difficulty ordering room service as many of the staff seemed to speak no English.
I was annoyed that ever time I came to use my electronic door key the memory had been erased and I had to go to reception to get it re-mapped.
Breakfast had a reasonable selection.
Overall the hotel is OK, but nothing special.
- Also Known As:
- Estanplaza Paulista Hotel Sao Paulo
- Estanplaza Paulista Sao Paulo
- Estanplaza Paulista Hotel
- Estanplaza Paulista Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Estanplaza Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.