Stayed for one night in the hotel Slaviero on business trip.
the location in Sao Paulo is good, but you need although a taxi to move away.
The hotel is situated in a small street close to the avenida Paulista.
The restaurant just in front is simply excellent and well crowded midday and evening.
The hotel is a good quality, service at the reception, comfort in the room, breakfast and bar, lobby, taxi service in front.
The room is very clean and with big bed and real desk for business man.
The fitness center was closed for maintenance, but for one night Ididn't care about it, even I like to relax myself in sauna and swimming pool.
For a good evening, don't forget to visit in Sao paulo the skye bar, it's fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the sophisticated Jardim Paulista neighborhood, Slaviero Executive is ready to receive you in your next trip to São Paulo. Besides the facilities as wi-fi internet and meeting rooms the dearest hotel in the neighborhood counts on a staff which will be ready to help you 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Slaviero Executive Jardins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Slaviero Executive Jardins Hotel Sao Paulo
- Slaviero Executive Jardins Sao Paulo, Brazil