This hotel's lobby is under construction (Feb 2013) and many things are affected - such as the restaurant and there is work noise from 9-17.
The rooms are big and fine.
The staff in reception hardly speak a word of English so bring a translator!
The area is apparently 'safe' but don't bring any valuables with you to Sao Paolo as mugging are common.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Faria Lima Hotel
- Radisson Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Radisson
- Radisson Faria Lima Hotel Sao Paulo Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe RoomPremium Room Royal FloorFitness CenterMeeting Room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Radisson Faria Lima Hotel Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.