This is a very basic and average no frills business hotel.. It has no character. I arrived after a 33 hour flight and could've been anywhere in the world. I was hot and tired and would've liked somewhere cool to sit outside. Nope.
Also..the wifi service was poor for a business hotel and didn't work in the breakfast room.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Sao Paulo
- Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua
- Novotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Novotel
- Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua is ideal for a business trip to Sao Paulo. It is located in the city centre, which is both the business centre and the historic, financial and cultural heart of the city. Surrounded by gourmet restaurants, the hotel features 415 rooms (332 non smoking rooms and 106 suites), 25 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences, 24 hour guest services, 2 restaurants, a bar, parking, a gym and the Jaragua Theatre, host of a number of popular shows performed in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Hotel Novotel Sao Paulo Jaragua Convention reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.