We live no more than 3 miles away from the hotel, but it has been a great option for us on long weekends.
Their special packages for these holidays / weekends, is like going away without the traffic or the long journey. We spend the days on the swimming pools or using the spa, and the wi-fi works great! Service is excellent!
Rooms are spacious and very comfortable, but the hotel needs some small improvements, especially on some of the doors, that are chipped, and some signs, that are missing some letters. Lock in my roon was also a problem, but not much.
Breakfast buffett (included in the package) is great, and the Upstairs bar is also very good, especially the service (number of finger food options could be a little big bigger, though).
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Hotel
- Sao Paulo Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Berrini area, this 5-star hotel offers a full-service SPA, 2 swimming pools, a gym and views of the Estaiada Bridge. Rooms are stylish, spacious and contemporary, featuring extensive work area and cutting-edge technology. Each room features a spacious bathroom with invigorating rain shower and deep soaking tubs. The Grand Hyatt features several restaurants which serve French, Japanese and Italian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.