The GH Sao Paulo is one of Hyatt's nicer properties. The hotel accommodations and amenities are on par, or even a little better than the GH Tokyo - a property I gave 5 circles to in a previous review.
The only reason I gave this GH location 4 circles instead of 5 is due to the location. As mentioned in other posts, this GH is not ideal with things to see or do close to the hotel, and traffic can be bad. But the hotel itself is a wonderful respite in a very large and busy city.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Hotel
- Sao Paulo Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Berrini area, this 5-star hotel offers a full-service SPA, 2 swimming pools, a gym and views of the Estaiada Bridge. Rooms are stylish, spacious and contemporary, featuring extensive work area and cutting-edge technology. Each room features a spacious bathroom with invigorating rain shower and deep soaking tubs. The Grand Hyatt features several restaurants which serve French, Japanese and Italian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.