I have used to stay at Hilton, nearby this hotel. To me Hilton was unbeatable until get Hyatt because lack of availability at Hilton.
Got surprised they can offer similar infra, with executive lounge and rooms at top floors, great bar and restaurant.
Commodore suites are quite comfortable and huge, including a jacuzzi for two.
Executive lounge with free drinks and snacks from 18:00 to 20:00.
Regular suites quite comfortable also. Great service, wifi, express check out according to expectation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Berrini area, this 5-star hotel offers a full-service SPA, 2 swimming pools, a gym and views of the Estaiada Bridge. Rooms are stylish, spacious and contemporary, featuring extensive work area and cutting-edge technology. Each room features a spacious bathroom with invigorating rain shower and deep soaking tubs. The Grand Hyatt features several restaurants which serve French, Japanese and Italian cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo Brazil