“Good value, great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo

You added Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo to your Saves list
Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Avda Das Nacoes Unidas 12901, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 04578-000, Brazil   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Rates from only $99
Ranked #8 of 306 Hotels in Sao Paulo
Washington DC
“Good value, great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I have stayed at this hotel probably around 10 times over the past 2 years. It is consistently good, clean, efficient. Tip: spend the extra $40 on a room upgrade to executive level, the executive lounge and free internet make it worthwhile.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Korean first
Sao Paulo, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The Hilton Morumbi in Sao Paulo ranks as one of the best international hotels I've stayed in for business. The room price was reasonable, excellent fitness center, good food, central location, excellent staff.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Liege, Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I recently stayed in Hilton Morumbi for business. Overall, this is a graet hotel, with services and products aligned with the hotel standards but there are a few things they definitivelly need to manage better. The elevator system is a mess during peak time, not easy to solve I agree but this was my worst customer experience since a while, in that type of hotel and that price. You need to wait, wait, wait and elevators are crowdied. Also, at peaktime for breakfast, the place was also full, not good. 10 min to go down the room and 15 minutes to wait a spot for breakfast. Need to urgently consider and solve this problem. Other than that, great hotel. I also ate in the restaurant and this was a great experinece, great food, service and good price/quality ratio.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dublin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for 1 week in December.
Room was a very high standard and spotless as I'd expect for a 5 star.
I stayed on the executive floors which was nice with access to a more private lounge for breakfast / drinks and check in.

Did visit the gym and pool on the top floor but these were very crowded.

Food of a very high standard, including the canvas restaurant but quite expensive.

It is in a good location for business and 10-15 mins walk to a couple of high end shopping centres.

Would certainly recommend and a good view of the surrounding helipads, which Sao Paulo is famous for.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is one of the very best hotels in Sao Paulo. The staff is really attentive and ready to help with any requests. Close to shopping malls and excellent dinning options. The rooms are very good in size and the facilities are really good. Facilities include in-room Wi-Fi, Executive Lounge, gym, spa, room service, restaurant and bar.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This beautiful hotel is located in the United Nations building which is also connected underground to the World Trade Center (WTC) complex that links to the Sheraton World Trade Center hotel. This underground connection isn't open on Sundays. The complex boasts a food court with many fast food and sit-down restaurants, shops, Citibank branch and a Design Center in the WTC complex. The Barbacoa Restaurant in the WTC complex is great. I saw a HSBC ATM machine but can't recall if there's a branch there. The Hilton Morumbi is beautiful with airy and well-appointed rooms. The Executive Lounge is excellent and provides a great breakfast and heavy hors d'oeuvres during happy hour and great views. The hotel also offers a very good gym with a swimming pool and sauna. I made my reservation via Hilton's toll free reservation system and spoke to an agent in El Salvador. Upon check-in, the hotel didn't have any documentation that my weekend rate had included breakfast via the Executive Lounge and free Wi-Fi. No one should have to encounter this kind of incident after a long overnight flight from the U.S. Gabriel (a trainee who was assisted by Arthur) checked me in at the Front Desk and offered to revisit this if I could provide some documentation of my original reservation. Fortunately, for me I had saved the original reservation at a lower rate that I had changed when the reservations agent offered me access to the Executive Lounge and free Wi-Fi for a nominal increase. As soon as I accessed my email account, I was able to return to the Front Desk and Gabriel honored my reservation that included Executive Lounge access and free Wi-Fi. Sao Paulo's traffic is notoriously bad. The most economical method of transport via a private bus shuttle company from GRU (Int'l Airport) is from Terminal 2 via the Airport Bus Service company (it's a large charter bus with comfortable seats and a bathroom). I believe that we paid about $36 Reais for a one-way ride from the airport directly to the United Nation's complex. It's about an hour to 1-1/2 hour ride from the airport to the hotel but it only took about an hour since we arrived on a Saturday. My room # was 1221 and it offered a spectacular view of the famous Octavio Frias suspension bridge adjacent to the hotel. Upon checking out and after we had driven less than 10 mins. from the hotel, my companion realized that he had left his laptop in the room. Since we were on the way to the airport, we called the hotel and asked the hotel staff to have it waiting for us at the concierge desk. Due to the traffic, it took about 20 mins. to get back to the hotel and when we did, the laptop wasn't with the concierge but my companion went back to the room and it was still there. Our room could be converted to an adjoining room and one night, the room's occupants were talking extremely loudly at some ungodly hour e.g., 3:30am. I called the Front Desk and asked them to send Security up to that room. The next day, I brought it up to the Front Desk because I wanted assurances that it wouldn't happen again. Arthur at the Front Desk couldn't confirm if there was a report of my complaint but every hotel should have a record of such an incident in the event of repeat offenses then there's a historical record. He offered to move our room but why should we have been inconvenienced because of some inconsiderate guests. Hilton hotels offer AARP rates to members who are under 65 y.o. I would definitely recommend this beautiful hotel but if booked via the toll free reservation system, you need to ensure that everything that they offer you is in writing on your reservation confirmation.

Room Tip: A room near the #21 on the higher floors should offer a great view of the suspension bridge.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Hilton_Morumbi, General Manager Assistant at Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear AJP57,

Thank your very much for your time to provide such a detailed review about us!

I am very happy to see that your enjoyed the Executive Lounge and the spectacular view to the Octavio Frias Bridge, the Living Well facilities and also the CENU mall underneath the Hilton complex.

The inconveniences you listed in your check-in and the noise on your room have already been shared with the relevant staff members and our management team. I am really sorry to hear that your stay wasn’t completely satisfactory!

We are looking forward to have you back.
I am at your disposal for any assistance or further reservations, my e-mail is
giovana.dornelles@hilton.com.

Happy Holidays! Giovana Dornelles
Bogota, Colombia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I went to Sao Paulo to a friend's wedding. My friends and I stayed at the hotel, I liked thw swimming pool and the food at the restaurants. Also the Hotel is well located and the stuff was nice. I will go back.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hilton_Morumbi, General Manager Assistant at Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Johann O,

We are very glad that our facilities and restaurants were the highlights from your stay here. It is gratifying to know that you had a great experience with us, our goal is to meet every one of our guest's individual expectations.

Thanks a lot for your words about our property. We are looking forward for your next visit!

Best Regards, Giovana Dornelles

Been to Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo? Share your experiences!