“Great Hotel in São Paulo in Morumbi.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo

You added Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo to your Saves list
Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Avda Das Nacoes Unidas 12901, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 04578-000, Brazil   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Rates from only $99
Ranked #8 of 306 Hotels in Sao Paulo
“Great Hotel in São Paulo in Morumbi.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

It is always a different experience to go to a hotel at the city you live in. I am right now at the Hilton São Paulo and I am quite happy about the experience. I need 4 stays at Hilton properties to become a Gold Member, thus here I am. The hotel is quite impressive. Great lobby, awesome facilities and I really liked the bedrooms. The staff so far has been really attentive and I have no complaints whatsoever. Very happy with the service as a whole. As I am staying at the executive floors I would like to mention that the afternoon tea does not match the quality of the property. It was not interesting and a left me a bit disappointed. The evening cocktail hour between 6 and 8 (on the weekends) was quite good. So go that made me wonder why the afternoon tea was so bland. Overall I am liking what I am seeing and I will have 3 more weekends here over the next 2 months. I will keep trip advisor posted about my future stays. I really hope all 4 stays will engender good reviews like this one, because São Paulo deserves great hotels like this.

Room Tip: Always choose executive rooms.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Hilton_Morumbi, Assistente da Gerência Geral at Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Ernesto A,

Thank you very much for your review and for being a member of our loyalty program!

Our executive rates include breakfast at the 26th private lounge, refreshments and snacks, afternoon tea and Happy Hour. I am sorry to know your impression regarding the tea service, I will forward your opinion to the Food & Beverage management team.

Please continue to evaluate your stays and if you have anything else to share, my email is giovana.dornelles@hilton.com.

See you next weekend!

Best Regards, Giovana Dornelles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Korean first
Palo Alto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

In a city where safety is a concern, this hotel was a good pick. Dining and shopping were available without having to leave the hotel and the food was good. Rooms were clean and comfortable. I traveled with some colleagues and those who stayed at this place had a better experience than those staying at the Sheraton next door.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

This is one of these faceless business hotels which you forget immediately and will not ever regret when they go out of business. Exterior and lobby look OK, but rooms are tired - last time renovated, perhaps, in 90's. TV was not working properly (some standard channels were blocked because the hotel failed to pay for the package), water smells horrible - it's bad for a shower, let alone brushing teeth. When I arrived, there was no water in the minibar, obviously, no complimentary offer either. I had big expectations of the gym and swimming pool, as they are located on the 28th floor. Views are good, but the swimming pool is boring with just 2 (albeit wide) lanes and no juice/ snack bar or anything else to do rather than swimming back and forth. The gym is also pretty basic and was overcrowded when I arrived, as Hilton sells memberships to people other than hotel guests. On top of this, hotel staff is not super friendly in general. For all that they charge you R$ 1'700 ($750) a night in rack rate. I've paid a corporate rate of $300/ night, but it does not include breakfast, internet access or gym. That ticks up to $44/ night extra. Value for money is pretty poor. The only 2 really bright spots are Canvas restaurant (great for a relaxed gourmet dinner) and breakfast choice/ service.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Hilton_Morumbi, General Manager Assistant at Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear MaxLondon1976,

We appreciated your availability to contribute with our continuously development process through your opinion.

Please accept our apologies and thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our guest’s satisfaction is our first priority and we do work very hard to meet and exceed all the expectations.

Rest assured that our team is willing to make their best to work on every fact mentioned on your review in order to offer a better service.

I hope you give us another chance to host you and change your impression about our services.

Kindest Regards, Giovana Dornelles
VITORIA, Brazil
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

The rate that was paid it was way too much for what was offered by hotel!I will never recommended this hotel for my family and friends!!Sao Paulo has many others five stars hotels with superior services for less money!!Dont ever ask for the Brazilian soup it was a shame!!they don't even offer a breakfast with out you paying 60,00 reais!!Internet services in the room only if you pay 60,00 reais a day!!Even the spa a pool you have to pay!the prices for the food and room services its absurd!!so if you want to have a pleasant stay and ave you money worth it make sure you look for another hotel!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hilton_Morumbi, General Manager Assistant at Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Celia G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel.
We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

Allow me to inform that we have another room category with rates including internet and breakfast. We also offer free access at the social areas: Living Well (GYM), Executive Lounge, Lobby and Restaurants.

We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Sincerely, Giovana Dornelles
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Well located in a pleasant and quiet district, close to Congonhas airport.
Excellent customer service
Nice rooms, quite and comfortable.
Good food with a very attractive cellar, this is a very good Hilton hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Hilton_Morumbi, General Manager Assistant at Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear ClubGGG,

Thank you very much for your opinion about our hotel!
I am glad to know that you only found good things to say about out services and products!

It will be a pleasure to have you back in our hotel at any time.
We will do our best to always provide you with a pleasant and productive experience!

With the kindest regards,

Giovana Dornelles
Lempaala, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stayed 4 nights in this hotel during February. Location is great and all services exists very close. Very good selection when visiting business buildings in Morumbi. However price for night is too much when wifi and breakfast is not included in price. Anyway I enjoyed my stay and gym was best gym ever that I have visited. Not only because nice selection of training possibilities but also because most beautiful view. Exercising during sunrise is something you should try there. Do not forget your camera :)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear jiiteejiikoo,

I totally agree with you, the Sunrise and Sunset view from the 28th floor is breathtaking! It is something that we must share with the other travelers.

Our hotel works with different room’s category and prices. Next time try to stay at the Executive Room, this rate includes breakfast at the 26th floor (another brilliant view!) and internet.

If you need any help for further reservations, please let me know at giovana.dornelles@hilton.com.

Best Regards, Giovana Dornelles
Coral Springs, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great hotel that delivers on the Hilton promise consistently. Very clean and luxurious rooms and bathrooms, staff were very well trained and extremely pleasant and helpful without exception. However, one comes to expect that in Brazil as a general rule. The added attraction of this hotel is the wide choice of restaurants in the mall adjoining the hotel (Entrance via basement of hotel). There is a food court with an excellent selection of reasonably priced options, which is important, considering the food at the hotel is quite pricey.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Rajiv K,

Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel! We are very glad to know that you had a nice stay here.

The food court underneath the hotel belongs to a business mall which connects all the towers inside the CENU complex. It is an additional facility to have a dinner or just relax and walk around.

We are looking forward to welcome you again.

Kindest Regards, Giovana Dornelles

Been to Hilton Morumbi Sao Paulo? Share your experiences!