The suite is small, basically a regular room with a wall to split the space. Basic amenities, the balcony is awesome, room is clean and functional. The neighborhood is good, with lots of restaurants nearby, feels safe walking around at night - by myself. Aze Sushi across the street is spectacular. The hotel breakfast has a good selection (eggs, pastries, meats, fruits etc), good coffee. Wifi is good. Staff very helpful and friendly. You can hear some street noise, but minimal even though I was just on the 2nd floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a 4-star hotel in São Paulo that is the essence of urban sophistication.Enjoy contemporary, newly redesigned accommodations , which have been thoughtfully appointed to delight business and leisure guests. Indulge in first-class guest amenities, including the fashionable Bonjardim Restaurant and Bar , a heated rooftop pool and an exquisite spa overlooking downtown São Paulo and the tranquil Ibirapuera Park.From its privileged location in the São Paulo financial centre, The Capital Hotel São Paulo stands ready to serve you in refined style – at every moment of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Capital GC Hoteis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Capital Gc Hotel Sao Paulo
- Capital Flat Sao Paulo
- The Capital GC Hoteis Sao Paulo, Brazil