I stayed in this property when visiting our office in Sao Paulo
The hotel was impeccable, very clean, great friendly service, marvellous choice for breakfast and an uber-cool bar.
The staff went out of there way to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Concierge was excellent, they recommended some restaurants in the neighbourhood
You must try the cocktails
Give the pool a miss though unless you are an exhibitionist - its painted orange, and it is on the deck right by the bar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Jardins area, just a block from Avenida Paulista, discover the new Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej, in the very centre of the city. Whether you are travelling on business or for pleasure, this hotel has everything you need for an unforgettable stay. Totally redecorated rooms, excellent meeting rooms, the largest presidential suite in South America, heated outdoor swimming pool and an Elements SPA by Banyan Tree, the prestigious Asian chain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Hotel Sao Paulo
- Tivoli Sao Paulo Mofarrej Brazil