I travelled to São Paulo for a vacation and I stayed at Mercure Grand. This is one of the most beautiful hotel in São Paulo, the main lobby is like a dream.
The recepcionist was very kindly and did the chek-in quickly. The room was very big and clean. Breakfast is great, with a lot of options of fresh fruits, cheese, cold cuts, breads and so on... And they have a unique service, they bring to the table freshly baked brazilian pao de queijo, wonderful.
The location is also very good because you have the Ibirapuera Park just walk distance from the hotel and its near also to Paulista Avenue.
This was a great experience and I spent good times at Mercure Grand, for sure I'll come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Park is considered one of the most upscale hotels in Sao Paulo, combining the international experience and a local touch with sophisticated and personalized services. Located 3.1 Miles (5 km) from Congonhas Airport, 21.7 Miles (35 km) from Guarulhos International Airport and next to Ibirapuera Park (green area in Sao Paulo), it also enjoys easy access to the city's main financial areas: Paulista, Berrini, Av. Brazil and Faria Lima. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Accor Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Sofitel
- Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Brazil