This is supposed to be a business hotel but the internet speed was a joke. I mean an absolute joke. They should be embarrassed trying to portray themselves as a business hotel. When I was in the north of Brazil, in the most remotest of areas I had better internet. DO NOT EVER stay here if you need to do complicated things like open an email or open a web page to find a location in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adagio São Paulo Itaim Bibi hotel is located in Itaim Bibi, a prime area of São Paulo, close to the business and commercial hub of Av. Faria Lima, Av. Nove de Julho and Av. Cidade Jardim. The district has a superb range of bars and restaurants. The hotel is near Rua João Cachoeira, renowned for its fashion stores and the city's most famous shopping center, Iguatemi. It also has easy access to Ibirapuera Park. The hotel features kitchenette, electric oven, microwave oven, parking, and high speed Internet in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Adagio Sao Paulo Itaim Bibi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sao Paulo Itaim Bibi Hotel Sao Paulo
- Adagio Sao Paulo Itaim Bibi Brazil