- very spacious appartment: 2 room apartments with kitchen, sofa, sleeping room and all amenities you need
- nice rooftop swimming pool
- fitness center, not fancy but absolutely sufficient and well maintained
- typical Brazilian breakfast
- helpful and friendly staff
- nice view on the city
- very central location (important if you want to avoid the traffic jams of Sao Paulo)
- I had breakfast, internet, and parking included. However, I assume that this depends on the specific rate that you have.
- a bit noisy, however, the rooms in the back of the hotel are quite ok, actually, I haven't seen (except the upper floors in the Hilton Hotel) any other hotel in Sao Paulo yet that is not noisy... that's Brazil!
- don't except top-luxurious style. However, the furniture was quite new, well maintained and practical. Only the bathroom was a bit small.
- low water pressure in the shower
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 92 apartment hotel. Located at Paraiso, 5 km from the city center and 9 km from Congonhas airport. Modern architecture. The hotel features a restaurant, a bar and a business centre and high speed Internet in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Sao Paulo Paraiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Sao Paulo Paraiso Brazil