We traveled to Brazil in December 2012 and needed to stop over in Campinas before heading to our main destination. We stayed at this hotel for 1 night.
Room: It was clean and had air conditioning, but was not somewhere I would wish to stay for any length of time. Americans are not accustomed to having a bidet however if you happen to require a bidet, beware that the bidet was a hose connected to a water line next to the toilet and was laying on the floor.
Services: Although the staff was nice enough, if you do not speak Portuguese you will have difficulty No one working at this hotel spoke English or Spanish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Sao Paulo Paulista hotel is located on Avenue Paulista, the largest business district in Brazil, across from the church of Sao Luis college. The centre of Sao Paulo is 4 km away, Congonhas airport 13 km and Guarulhos international airport 40 km.The hotel offers 236 airconditioned rooms including 2 rooms with facilities for guests with limited mobility. A restaurant, a bar, 24 hour snack service and undercover pay parking are at your disposal. Completely non smoking hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Ibis Paulista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sao Paulo Paulista Hotel Sao Paulo
- Ibis Bela Vista
- Ibis Paulista Sao Paulo, Brazil