I stayed at Pullman Sao Paulo Ibirapuera for one night. It is a great hotel, by far the best experience I had in Brazil. Hotel located in a nice area of Sao Paulo, an hour away from the international airport.
Great lobby, welcome feeling when you walk in the hotel. Staff are friendly and professional. Late check out at 2pm has been granted as well. Room is well organised with good facilities. Free bottled waters are provided in the room. Tea and coffee facilities are also available in the room which is not common in Brazil, at least the hotels we stayed during this trip. Bed is very comfortable and I had the very good rest here. Many TV channels available and also easy to use as well. Bathroom is up to date and also well organised.
Breakfast is at ground floor with good range of food. The hotel also has a nice gym and spa. It was very pleasant stay, short but sweet. I will definitely come back if I am in town.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Hotel Sao Paulo
- Pullman Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Hotel
- Mercure Sao Paulo
- Pullman Sao Paulo Ibirapuera Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Pullman São Paulo Ibirapuera, comfort, technology, services... discover a new era for business or leisure travel! An upscale and modern hotel from Accor, located next to Ibirapuera Park, close to the main business and leisure districts of the city. It occupies a strategic location for both - business and leisure - travelers in São Paulo’s most dynamic city. About 3.1 miles (5km) from the domestic airport (Congonhas – CGH), and 15.5 miles (25km) from the international airport (Guarulhos GRU).Apart from leisure, Pullman São Paulo Ibirapuera is introducing a fresh approach to the planning of meetings, conventions, seminars and incentive events. The hotel’s approximately 2000 meters of meeting and function spaces include a spectacular Grand Ballroom, 14 meeting rooms, and a pre-function area, where flexible configurations can be provided for small or big events request.Extensive line up of dining and entertainment facilities are available at the hotel, including the It Restaurant | Bar | Tea Deli, which offers a trendy atmosphere with live cooking shows on a culinary journey. Bunk Lobby Lounge, an interactive and cozy space to chill-out as well as Fit and Spa that offers full range facilities to relax your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Pullman Sao Paulo Ibirapuera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.