Have been staying at this hotel for approximately 2 years. Rooms are very noisy, early in the morning airplanes go by constantly, able to hear people speak on the street. Was given room 811 a few times, not by choice, air condition is broken since last year, nothing has been done... it was still broken 2 days ago. Room service is expensive for what you get, poor quality. No subway near hotel, public transportation not very reliable, cabs are the only solution. If I had to pay (Company Hotel) I would definitely choose another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites Sao Paulo brings a new concept in hospitality, sucessful in USA and Canada: long stay style. Our Hotel is a member of IHG - InterContinental Hotels Group, an international group which has hotels in more than 100 countries. Inserted in one of the most commercial and business complex, the Staybridge Suites Sao Paulo has 03 types of suites and has meeting rooms which accomodates up to 200 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Staybridge Suites Sao Paulo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Sao Paulo Hotel Sao Paulo
- Sao Paulo Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Sao Paulo Brazil