“The way to get to know Sao Paolo” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Around SP - Day Tours

Around SP - Day Tours
Rua Capote Valente, 870, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo, Brazil (Pinheiros)
+55(11) 99391-2302
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Around SP is a company focused on receptive tourism in the city of São Paulo and its surroundings.We have great experience receiving tourists, taking them to visit the best attractions in the city and its surroundings. Our private tours offer the most exclusive and personal service and are done in private vehicles with English and Spanish-speaking tour guides (other languages available on request. Just ask us!).
Brooklyn NY
12 attraction reviews
“The way to get to know Sao Paolo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I been to Sao Paolo about 10 times in the past 6 years. I can't tell you today that i still don't know anything. Hopefully next time I will personally take the tour with AroundSP.com

While i was in SP on business, my wife joined me before we headed to RIO. I contacted ASP and was very happy about their quick responses and how easy it was to reserve the tour with them for my wife.

While i don't have the details of the tour, my wife was very satisfied. She was picked by Luis and Miriam. They were very pleasant and gave her a great tour. She learned so much in the 5 hours she spent with them. They even bought her coffee.

I personally thought that there wasn't much to see in SP, but per my wife and thanks to aroundsp.com I can now say that i am wrong. Next time there, i am booking my own tour with them. Thanks

Visited January 2013
lfassi, Gerente de relações com clientes at Around SP - Day Tours, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Hello! Thank you so much for your review! Your opinion is very important to us!
We are glad to know that there are customers interested on our services, and that’s why we make sure to respond right after we get their messages.
Many people have no idea on how much São Paulo can offer. Therefore, one of our goals is to show as much as we can about the city while you are with us. We are very happy to know your wife learned many things about this incredible town during the tour and that you changed your mind about what São Paulo has to show. We also have Graffiti Tour, Favela Tour and many others that can be an incredible experience as well. Next time, just contact us so we can show to your wife more about the city and present you to the incredible São Paulo. We will welcome you to the city.

Toronto, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“A great way to spend a 15 hour layover!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We had a great tour with Luis during a 15 hour layover in Sao Paulo. Not only was he great to talk to but he made sure that we had a great day in Sao Paulo. He took us to some great restaurants, showed us the highlights of the city and took us to Havianas to buy flip flops! It was a great day! He tired us out so much we ended up fast asleep on our 10 hour flight to Africa!

Visited December 2012
Hi there! Thank you so much for your review! Your opinion is very important to us!
We are happy to know we were able to provide you a great time here in São Paulo. It is nice to hear you had an intense and unique experience with us. We also have tours outside São Paulo as incredible as many others in town. So next time you come, just contact us for more outstanding experiences!

Madrid, Spain
“Perfect to get a good overview of São Paulo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

The tour was perfect to get a good overview of the city. We had a 12 hour stop over at the airport and only booked the tour the night before when we realized that it would be too boring to stay at Guarulhos and that it could be too risky to venture in the city on our own. Denis came to pick us up and showed us many things (architecture, lyfestile, shopping, history, traditions, etc) that we would have never managed to find out on our own. We very much enjoyed it and therefore highly reccommend it!!! 100% reliable

Hi! Thank you so much for your review! Your opinion is very important to us!
It’s great to hear you had a good time with us. Our guides are all very knowledgeable and experienced about the city; therefore we are able to present you São Paulo throughout its many different attractions.

Sao Paulo, SP
“Last minute tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Called "Around SP day tours" and told them I had a 10 hour lay over and if they get a guide to show me and my girl friend the city. Within the hour I was picked up at the airport and heading to the city. Dennis the guide was professional and courteous and even had an umbrella for us. A normally boring layover turned into an adventure through the city sites and history. Thanks Dennis and "Around SP day tours"

Hi! Thank you so much for your review! Your opinion is very important to us!
We are happy to know that there are customers interested on our services, and that’s why we make sure to respond right after we get their messages. One of our goals is to attend our clients` wishes and needs. Therefore, we always pick our client wherever they are.
We are glad to hear you had a nice time and a special experience here in São Paulo. For next time try our Architecture Tour or Gastronomy tour which we believe it would suit you nicely.

Chicago, Illinois
“Sao Paulo day tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

My son and I recently had a day tour of Sao Paulo with Luis from Around SP. I can't say enough about it! Luis' English was perfect and he was so knowledgeable about his city. In addition, he picked us up at the Santos port from a cruise and then took us to a hotel near the SP airport at the end of the day. Around SP has a schedule that they follow for the tours but Luis would have spent more time at any place that we had requested more time. I highly recommend using Around SP for your tours of Sao Paulo!

Hi! Thank you so much for your review! Your opinion is very important to us!
It’s great to hear you had a good time with us. Our guides are all very experienced with the city and also speak two to three languages or more. Also we prioritize your safety and comfort, therefore we can also provide the transfer to the airport or the pick up at Santos port. Our goal is for you to have a great experience independent of the time. Next time you come we can provide also tours outside São Paulo, such as to Zu Lai Temple (a Buddhist monastery) and Embu das Artes and many others. Just contact us and we will be more than happy to attend you again.