“Great Almorço Executivo” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurante Cosi

Restaurante Cosi
Rua Barao de Tatui, 302, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 01226-030, Brazil (Vila Buarque)
55 11 3826-5088
Neighborhood: Vila Buarque
Bogota, Colombia
“Great Almorço Executivo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I went to Cosí in Vila Nova Conceicao. This restaurant is near other great places to eat, such as Kinoshita and Clos De Tapa. They all offer a lunch menu at an excellent price. Since I live nearby, I have tried all the restaurants in the area. These three are worth it.

I went to Cosí on a Friday and the lunch menu included a Salad, Main Dish, and Dessert. The main dish was an amazing duck patty on a bed of mashed potatoes. It was very delicious and something different. I was really impressed with the taste. In addition, I ordered grape juice, which I reccommend for lunch time.

I will definitely be going back... I want to try other dishes.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

London, United Kingdom
“Good Food & Value for Money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

My family and I went to Cosi for dinner after reading so many good reviews on Tripadvisor... and we were not disappointed! We got there early and were fortunate to get a window table (the restaurant got very, very crowded after 9.30pm!) The restaurant is relatively small, so the atmosphere is very cozy. The food was very good - we ordered the lamb, the duck pasta, the shrimps ravioli and a bottle of Italian wine. For dessert my husband and I shared a petit gateau with pistachio ice cream and I wish we had not shared it so good it was! Prices were very reasonable for Sao Paulo. We were very happy with the experience and would definitely recommend it!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sao Paulo
“Small restaurant. Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Cozy place with great food and fair prices. You should try the lamb. Delicious!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Excellent Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

Just special. The service is very good. The wine list is reasonable. There is a executive menu in the lunch. It includes a starter, a main course and a dessert. The combination has been perfect and a good value for money (i went there 5 times).

I recommend the carpaccio of entry, the Stinco in main course and the tiramisu with berries for dessert (perfect combination - for me of course).

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sao Paulo, SP
“Perfect food with a fair price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

This is my favorit restaurant in São Paulo. The food is perfect, and the risotos are the best. Try the octopus one!!!! Also the osobuco is delicious, fish, pasta, desert, everything!!!!
They have an executive menu at lunch with very good price.
You have to go!