“Thank you Chef Murakami & your team !” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Montreal
“Thank you Chef Murakami & your team !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Last night I want back to Kinoshita for the third time.

It had been three years exactly since my last visit. I was happily surprised when I recongnized famililar faces both in service & in the kitchen. A team thats stays is a good team !

And it's : always perfect !

For high end sushi, sashimi & japanese food lover: it's a GREAT place.

The venue itself is VERY inviting. This corner one storey building is superb. Glasswalls and wood.

The kitchen & the team embarks you in a "japanese" journey that is amazing.

Once again thank you Chef Murakami for welcoming your guests. And also for sharing your success with you team.

I will be back !

PS: Kinoshita is one of the 5 places in the world which holds a "KRUG private dining room".... impressive ! More here : http://www.restaurantekinoshita.com.br/pt/

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
“The by far best sushi i ever tasted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

This restaurant is by far the best japanese restaurant i have ever tried including the ones in japans. The best way to get to know this place is by trying the degustation menu and the kobe beef as well. Friendly staff and an open kitchen allowing the customer to watch the chefs prepare your dishes are just unique experiences.

Sao Paulo, SP
“Not worth it!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

My wife and I like sushi a lot! We went to several sushi restaurants. This restaurant is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE compared to what you get for it. I do not recommend it. Sushi quality is not premium. I liked JAM much better.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Not even close to good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Went here last night and felt the need to post my first review. Had the 7 course tasting menu and here it is in basic.

Good

Location and Ambience is decent, nothing amazing

Server was good

Drink and cocktail was very good

Dessert was good

Bad

I've travelled and been to some amazing restaurants, this was super poor. The quality was average and only the tuna and the sushi were average. The tempura ruined our meal.

I would highly recommend not visiting this place.

Sao Paulo, SP
“Try the Crispy Salmon Temaki”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I've been there a lot times and I am still amazed on how good the Crispy Salmon Temaki is. The combination of crispy tempura, sealed salmon and trouffle make this Temaki the best one I ever tasted in my life. The downside is that it cost 35 reais each (USD 15) and you won't be ok with just one, but it does worth it.

The restaurant itself is very well presented, specially for a romantic occasion and has one of the best Sake list in São Paulo. Plenty of other tastefull dishes too but be prepared for the bill. Never had dinner with my wife there that cost me less than 600 reais. Still, in my opinion Kinoshita is the best Japanse restaurant in São Paulo.

• Visited December 2013