“Don't miss this pizza restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
north carolina
“Don't miss this pizza restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I only wish I had been in Sao Paulo a couple more nights so I could have visited a second time. The selection of appetizers and pizza is amazing and very challenging to pick something. I suspect any choice would be a good one. The service was great and the pizza was outstanding with lots of toppings and cheese. Everyone at our table had dessert but we didn't have a dessert pizza, although they were very enticing. We had just filled up on pizza.

It's not cheap but it's not that expensive.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“On my humble opinion, the best Pizzaria in the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

If you like to try new flavors, this is a place where they do it really well. Caperi is my favorite. Don't forget to try the Fruit caipirinhas and the sweet pizzas for desert. Get there before 21h to avoid waiting.

Visited February 2013
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
“Just for foreigners”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love this pizza - I trully belive that is one of my favorites here in São Paulo - mainly the Gratinada and the 25 sauces. But , and that´s why I didn´t give an excelent rating - is pricy. Around USD35 just a regular pizza. Perhaps for other guys outside the country is more affordable - but we have pizzarias here cheaper and almost as good as this one. Just an advice - they have some restaurants around the city - just don´t choose where its located at St. Estado de Israel - crowded and noisy - besides - you will have to leave your car with the valet guys ...

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Singapore
“Astounding Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Yes, a pizza place at the top of the restaurant lists! I've lived in Chicago, traveled a lot to Italy and NY, tried the California styles, and lately tasting the Boston pizza fare. But this is one of the best pizzas I've ever had. The one with the goat cheese and artichokes (?) was surprisingly good, and I was skeptical until I tried it.

Most of the options may not be your traditional margherita or red-sauce style, but the varieties are a nice choice. And the chocolate pizza for dessert....yummy!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sao Paulo, SP
“One of the best pizzas in São Paulo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

And believe me: São Paulo has the best pizza in the world.
All flavors are incredible. Try 2 different ones: Cipollina (rings of onion lightly crusted crusted with parmesan) and Transilvania (onion, garlic)

• Visited December 2012