“One of the worst restaurants I have ever been” 1 of 5 stars
Review of O Pote

O Pote
Rua Joaquim Antunes, 224, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo 05415, Brazil (Jardins)
+55 11 3068-9888
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10,159 of 28,836 Restaurants in Sao Paulo
Cuisines: Italian, French, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jardins
Description: O Pote apresenta um ambiente jovem e despojado.
Berlin, Germany
“One of the worst restaurants I have ever been”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2015

Service is awful, the restaurant was empty but it took 1 hour to get drinks and 2 hours for food.
The food arrived cold, so we sent it back. It came microwaved, salad included!!! I have no words to describe how bad this dinner was. Don't go there.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sao Paulo, SP
“The worst experience in Sao Paulo”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

The restaurant is located in a street very famous for nice restaurants. All of the restaurants around were fully booked and we stopped by O pote because it was the only one with few people inside.
The service was very slow and disastrous. I order a carpaccio and the plate arrived very dirty, the carpaccio was not fresh and cut grossly. I have founded a hair in my plate, they did not apologize and I preferred to stop eating.
The terrace where we had lunch was very dirty, the chairs black because of dust.
When we left and we paid the bill, we refused to pay the service and the responsible/owner was hided behind in the kitchen and wanted us to pay the service. We had to argue for not having to pay it because it was terrible. In the end he was really unpleasant.
We hardly not recommend it !!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Paris, France
“Overcooked food, terrible service and dishonest bill”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I went to have lunch with 3 Brazilian friends to O Pote. We ordered 4 mains and had to wait 1 hour and 20 minutes to be served after asking twice if they have lost our order.
The food came and everything was overcooked: the beef, the pork and the duck despite the fact that everybody asked for medium rare cooked. We complained to the Manager and he answered that they can do nothing about that. The beef was so overcooked that my friend couldn't eat it more after the first bit.
Then the bill came and they tried to charge us a 80 USD bottle of wine that we didn't order.
We mentioned to them and they said that they did a mistake with the table next to us (although this table didn't order any wine as well).
The full experience was a shame for restaurant where we spent 50USD per head.

• Visited January 2014