Went to Sao Jose Dose Campos on business in Feb 2012. We all stayed at the Novatel there. It was in alright place, nothing special. I would rate this one on par with a Hampton Inn. The food for dinner and lunch in the restraunt was good, the breakfast was TERRIBLE. The pool area is nice too.
Don't be intimitated by the fence and the gate guard. Everyone will tell you it is a bad neighborhood, but I did not find it so. I ventured out everynight and walked 1 mile to the maill even and did some shopping.
One nice feature was the window opens in the rooms. I mean fully open. You can get some fresh air, which is hard to do in a hotel.
One thing really did bother me. Yes, I know this hotel was in Brazil, but there were only a few English language channels on the TV. Luckily I brought some DVD's to watch on my laptop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Sao Jose dos Campos is 1 hour from Sao Paulo, near the CTA Aerospace Technology Centre, 3 km from the city centre and 5 km from the airport. It is perfect for a business trip to Sao Jose dos Campos. The hotel features 144 airconditioned rooms with minibar and broadband, 15 meeting rooms for seminars and conferences, swimming pool, playground, gym, WiFi in the public areas and parking. Airport shuttle service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Sao Jose Dos Campos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sao Jose Dos Campos Novotel
- Novotel Sao Jose Dos Campos Brazil