“Good Weekend” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Bay Minette
Trinidad and Tobago
“Good Weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this Hotel. I arrived into Pensacola airport after four last Friday afternoon and was able to call this hotel and hold a room for me. I was traveling with a four year old and had not yet gotten a confirmed place to stay. I was very pleased. The young man at the front desk when I arrived was very helpfull. Check in was quick and easy. He even gave my four year old lollipops. The room was great. I got a double suite. Very spacious. Very clean. Comfortable beds. My TV remote did not work but that was minor. We took my son to the pool and it was clean. The breakfast setting was excellent. Being able to have hot waffles was a plus. My son enjoyed this. The wifi worked great. Housekeeping was kind enough to give me clean towels when i didnt even need my room cleaned. We checked out at 4am and the same young man who checked me in was there to check me out no hassle. My only regret was that the hotel wasnt close to many things to do with my four year old but he liked it so much, he asked if we could stay there again. Thank you for the great hospitality :)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Loganville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

The night attendant was super friendly and kind. My husband and I stayed in a king bed suite and there was plenty of room to walk around. Many hotels that we have stayed at put huge beds in small rooms so it's difficult to walk around. The bathroom was a little small but it gets the job done. I would definitely recommend staying here! If we are ever back in the area and need a place to stay, we will be staying here.

• Stayed June 2014
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

My friend and I happened upon this gem on a recent trip to Gulf Shores. We were driving from Greenville, SC and were not checking into our condo at the beach until the following morning. We found the Log Cabin Inn online when we decided to stop for the night, and did not have a reservation. Luckily they had a vacancy and we were very pleasantly surprised at our luck. The price was a great value, the service was excellent, and the beds were very comfortable (a definite necessity after a long drive). I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Wynnewood, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Was allowed to check in early. Rooms have been updated and equal to some high-dollar hotels. Bed was comfortable. New fridge and microwave in room. Staff offered to help with luggage. Very friendly folks running the place. Highly recommend this inn. Outside is rustic with real logs, but inside is very nice. Wi-Fi is free and decent speed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Mount Olive, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

If you need a stop over place such as going to a court date at the Bay Minette courthouse then this is the place to stay. It was very nice and clean, nice beds and warm heater. Friendly people run it. I think the price was very reasonable and plus a free continental breakfast. I would recommend this to any one that wants to be comfortable.

Room Tip: We stayed downstairs and didn't hear anything but it was freezing outside due to ice.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Have new reason to stay in area. Very glad have to picked Log Cabin Inn. Clean room with comfortable linens. The price was a value compared to stays in other chains.
Very friendly staff that was welcoming and concerned that my stay was good.
There are other classes of hotels but in this class an extremely good value.
Clean, affordable, comfortable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Bulverde, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The young man who checked us in was very friendly and gave us a $64 king with sofa bed. The bed was very comfortable, clean white sheets and comforter - not one of those scratchy bed spreads or blankets you usually get at this price point. Room had a small fridge, microwave, iron & board, etc. Small issue with the shower, but when I brought it up with management they were apologetic and I'm confident it will be resolved. Overall, nice clean room and good value when you throw in the free cereal, waffles, juice & coffee in the morning. We would stay there again if we were in the neighborhood.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Log Cabin Inn? Share your experiences!