“Soft new pillow top mattresses!!! Feels cozy like your home” 5 of 5 stars

Log Cabin Inn
1819 Hwy. 31 South, Bay Minette, AL 36507 (Formerly Days Inn)   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Bay Minette
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Soft new pillow top mattresses!!! Feels cozy like your home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Pool is kept clean, not trashy, sheets always good, front desk always transfer calls, very nice and understanding, under new management so they've done good so far. Cleaning lady does her job good. Ac is cold as you would like. Parking is right outside, ice machine is close for all. Close to interstate and Wal Mart. Wi-Fi is amazing fast and true. Flat screen tv with directv it does need better remote with numbers. Has an older but doable microwave fride could be a liytle bigger for workers like My husband since he's been working and living here more than weeks, just the rooms that use to live in for a while. Not noisy and people respect your stuff out side. One few hotels that was worth staying in!! And you eill sleep very peaceful!!

• Stayed June 2013

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Thank you so much for the BEST nights sleep I've had in Bay Minette. Beds are very clean. A little dated on the decor but it was very pleasant. The staff was very friendly as well. Right off the highway made the location.

• Stayed June 2013
Florence, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We loved our overnight stay at the Log Cabin! We are actually Hilton Diamond members but are staying with family in Gulf Shores for the week! We had a number of folks and needed somewhere that was economical and could fit everyone's budget! Well we FOUND IT! We had to wait a day for our condo to be available at the beach so we stopped in and found the folks and facilities of the Log Cabin Inn to be PERFECT! We had a king suite and a double suite! Both were very clean and the beds were SO SO comfortable!!!! Each of us literally "SLEPT LIKE A LOG"! The staff and owner were incredibly nice, helpful, and genuinely hospitable during our stay! As we often entertain out of state guests in Gulf Shores, we will definitely encourage folks to stay here if arriving early for a stay at the beach!

Room Tip: We had 116 and 104... but as the entire Inn seems to be newly remodeled... we think its a great deal...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

The hotel is clean and gave very affordable prices for me and my trucking company. Even though the price was a little more than the other run down hotels I felt that it was worth it. They offered great hospitality and the front desk manager was outstanding with helping me out with my late arrival. The overall staff was kind an treated me very well, nice to have a nice breakfast as well in the mornings. All of the rooms had large flat screen tvs and really soft beds and fast wifi which was a big plus because I really wanted to relax after my long drive. one other good thing is its location is only 30 min away from Mobile and not too much further for the beach. I will stay there again as well as recommend this hotel to stay at for the price and hospitality and comfort yout can’t beat this hotel, for a short vacation or business stay!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
everywhere
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

My sister and I took our VERY first vacation together as adults,to Gulf Shores and ended up at Log Cabin Inn. Our room was very clean and the service was GREAT. Everyone was so friendly. We have already booked our room for this summer's trip.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

We came to bay minette to visit grandchildren. Stayed at the log cabin inn. Very awsome place. The rooms were very clean. The staff is extremely nice and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting bay minette. Look forward to staying here again.

Room Tip: Im sure any room would be nice.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Minneola, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

If you're used to Hiltons, Sheratons, and Ritz Carltons, you WILL be disappointed with the accommodations. If you're on a budget and looking for a great middle-class room in this town look no further. The customer service is wonderful and friendly. My room was very spacious, clean, quiet, and comfy. The breakfast offerings in the morning are EXTREMELY basic. But I was so content already and slept so well I didn't mind. This was my first visit and I will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Log Cabin Inn? Share your experiences!