“Great value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Hotel Jundiai

You added Quality Hotel Jundiai to your Saves list
Quality Hotel Jundiai
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Profa Maria do Carmo Guimaraes Ave 100 | Moises, Jundiai, State of Sao Paulo 1320-9500, Brazil   |
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Jundiai
Chipping Sodbury, United Kingdom
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights on business. Good rooms, clean and tidy. Good breakfast and buffet in the evening well worth the money. Nice pool area. Staff very helpful and friendly. Staying again in Jan 2014 for business trip. The only negative point is it is far from city centre so you have to have transport.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Paula B, Gerente geral at Quality Hotel Jundiai, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Hello!
Glad to receive your comments about our hotel! We are honored to know that we have reached your expectations, we work with that commitment and know that we perform is very rewarding! Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Simpsonville, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

This was my 2nd stay at the Quality Hotel. Front desk service was prompt and cordial. My room was plain, but large enough with king bed and large bathroom. Mattress was very firm, but I like it that way. Weather was quite warm during my stay, so the room was also warm since the room key is needed to turn on electricity including the air conditioner. It took quite some time to cool the room, but the hum of the air conditioner also blocks out road noise from the nearby highway. Wi-fi worked fine in my room.
Breakfast buffet has a good variety of juices, fruit, breads and some hot items. I also tried the dinner buffet and that was just OK, I probably will order from menu if I visit again.
Overall, just fine for a business trip stay.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Hello!
Glad to receive your comments about our hotel!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Sao Jose dos Campos
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Nothing was wrong with this hotel. The bed is king size, the carpets are new and the bathroom is very spacious. Breakfast was very good and complete with different breads, jellies, fruits, cakes etc. Big parking lot and wi-if included in the price. Pay attention in the rate because the Internet rate is cheaper than the front desk. I found it a little bit expensive because it is a Quality Inn and in a small city so I believe that 228 reais is too much for an inn hotel, however, except for the price, I recommend it!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Paula B, Gerente geral at Quality Hotel Jundiai, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
I appreciate the time you sent us home to inform how we're reaching your expectations!!! We were very happy to see the result of our work being expressed as positive and constructive. That was our goal! Thanks for sharing your experience at Quality Jundiaí.
Basingstoke, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is the 3rd time I have stayed at the Quality for over a week, working nearby, but only my first review. The first time I was overlooking the main road, which could be quite noisy, so I would echo other travellers views that if possible request a room facing the back, or at the side towards the back. 2nd stay I was at the end of a corridor, which was quite due to nobody passing my door - this time I'm just by the lift, so there is some noise of people walking past and talking, but nothing really loud. This is predominantly a business hotel so is very quiet at the weekends - as it is winter here at the moment the pool is rarely used, but is kept clean and clear on a regular basis, should you wish to brave the cold water! The gym is basic, but functions, and there is a sauna attached (be aware you need to turn it on half an hour before you want to use it). Breakfast is more or less the same every day, but with plenty of variety of fresh fruit, cereals, cheese / ham etc, fresh bread / rolls / cakes, and a limited hot selection. Always two or three options of fresh juice and the coffee is piping and readily available. The breakfast is of the same standard whether you get up early, or towards the end of their service, as it is topped up regularly. The hotel offers a dinner buffet on weeknights, and a la carte the rest of the time. The buffet, as with breakfast, always has a wide selection (soup / different types of rice / selection of hot pastas / varying vegetable side dishes) as well as a variety of cold salad-type starters, and plenty of sweet options for dessert, including lots of fresh fruit. The a la carte menu is good and I have tried several different dishes from it - if you don't fancy the suggested garnish, the kitchen will happily amend for an alternative (the steaks are all fantastic). Drinks are of a reasonable price for a hotel of this standard, and the provisions in the mini-bar are also not expensive. The rooms are reasonably spacious with plenty of storage even for extended stays, clean and comfortable. Haven't had to use the aircon as it's not that warm! Parking is plenty and security is good. All staff are friendly and courteous, be they management, reception, catering or chambermaids etc. Laundry is expensive, but on a par with general hotel prices, and is a next day service as standard. Not much to do nearby, but if you do venture out there are 3 small independent restaurants within 1km of the hotel (turn left out the front gates), albeit the road has no pavement and is not well lit at night. There is a large supermarket next door which has a food court as an alternative.

Room Tip: Facing away from the main road.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Paula B, Gerente geral at Quality Hotel Jundiai, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Hello!

What satisfaction it gets into our hotel for the third time! We are honored meet your expectations and more to share tips with other travelers and their positive perception of our staff, infrastructure and services. This is our obejtivo, providing full satisfaction to our guests! To continue being your hosting option in Jundiaí!
That this visit is very fruitful.

Thank you!
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I stayed at the TransAmerica when I was here in September. A co-worker said he liked the Quality Hotel, so I booked here for 3 months for this trip. I have been her a week and have to say the service is exellent and I am impressed! The room is basic (bed, minibar, and safe), the work area (although a better office chair would be good) is decent and the WiFi is stable, I have not had any problems with VPN for accessing work. The breakfast buffet is free, although I am not a breakfast person, I have not tried yet. The hotel also has a dinner buffet that is in my opinion is great, they also have a regular menu. They have salads, appetizers, fruit, and 2-3 entre options. One tip is the hotel is at the intersection of 2 highways, my room is on the East side overlloking dowtown Judiai and is very quiet. I can sleep with widows open and hear crickets and birds at night, which is relaxing, I would ask for a room at the back of the hotel. They also have a pool with lounge chairs, suana, workout room with treadmills, free weights, and weight machine, all in view of a very nice patio area in view of the pool area. The thing I am most impressed with is the majority of the personnel speak a comfortable level of English, which makes staying here much easier. There is a Carrefour Store in walking distance (like a Super Walmart) next door, which would have everything you need (clothing, food, over the counter drugs, etc.). It is a short taxi ride to downtown Jundiai. One thing I was a little disappointed with, being a Choice Privileges member, they do not honor that in Brasil, so I do not get points for staying. No big deal, but would have been nice. Over all, it is a very inviting hotel. I reviewinng my review I saw another one about English speaking TV stations you need to figure out the remote. On the Net Digital remote on the Universal Channel and TeleCine, as well as CNN, and ESPN channels if you press the yellow button and the the green you can switch from Portuguese to English with Portuguese sub titles

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Paula B, Gerente geral at Quality Hotel Jundiai, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Hello Jeff!

It is a great privilege for us to receive your evaluation and comments on the experience so positive that we are committed to offer. I appreciate your kindness in sharing this experience with our services that we indicated Learn reinforces the commitment we feel to welcome our guests, in small gestures translating our attention to detail that we feel make a big difference for each. A privilege we possess is certainly the location where we are because we are close to highways and downtown Jundiaí. This is a value that we can extend the stay during which creates an advantage in terms of travel time, flexibility and choice. I'm also very happy because we have met their expectations with respect to the hosted suite, breakfast and dinner. It will be a great honor to receive your visit again, and hope that his return is soon break!
Strongsville, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Nice modern, clean property. Nothing fancy here but very comfortable. Service friendly and helpful. Added bonus is a very nice restaurant on site. No english language TV stations is the only negative for me. I will return when in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Hello Accuseal,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I am very happy to have given him a great hosting.

About the channels is possible to change the subtitle and audio of some channels on your next hosting poderemo assist you with this.

We hope to see you soon at Quality Jundiaí!
Buenos Aires, Argentina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

I was on a business trip and spent one night at this hotel.
I found it kind of old, with quite a plain and simple room. Breakfast is well served but the place look more like a elderly homecare than a restaurant.
Facilities are fine, although they charged me extra for a toothpaste.
You better double-check your options

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Hello Lu,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Sorry did not reach their expectations.

Take this opportunity to inform you that our restaurant soon will be renovated and will have more life. Currently it is very clean and is not as convidadtivo as we would like. Thanks for the suggestion and I hope that in his next hosting, you find with another appearance.

Thank you for contributing to the improvement of our services and products.

Been to Quality Hotel Jundiai? Share your experiences!