This is a really great airport hotel, a 10 minute shuttle ride away from Guarulhos International. It's an ideal place to stay, if you have a short sleepover between flights.
I was only in the hotel for one night, but the room was superb (spacious, huge bed, very high quality bedding and pillows and an elegant bathroom with a large walk-in shower...), meaning that I enjoyed an excellent night's sleep.
Room service was efficient and the food was pretty good, but one quibble: they add 8 Reales Service Charge to your bill, automatically, if you order up to your room, which meant that I didn't give the waiter a tip - which made me feel pretty mean: but, do they really expect people to pay double for service? I think the hotel should review this policy.
Overall, a great short stay hotel - highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located adjacent to the Sao Paulo International Airport and is only 30 minutes from the capital's financial center, making it an excellent choice for executives traveling for business meetings, events and conferences. The hotel's luxurious guest rooms offer a comfortable and sophisticated atmosphere for relaxing after a long day of work. There are 14 meeting and special event rooms, accommodating up to 1200 guests for a wide variety of events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR and Hotels.com so you can book your Pullman SP International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park/Caesar Business Sao Paulo International Airport Hotel Guarulhos
- Caesar Park Hotel Sao Paulo
- Pullman SP International Airport Guarulhos, Sao Paulo