Be aware there are effectively two hotels here. These comments are about the Caesar Park, which I think is the better (and more expensive) of the two. This is a very good hotel. Very convenient for the airport with a regular shuttle to and from the terminals. I used it for the day following an early arrival at the airport. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Although my day rate did not include breakfast I was offered coffee and juice in the lounge (where the reception is located). The rooms are a good size, and well furnished. They are also well sound insulated, important for an airport hotel.
Lunch in the bar was OK but not special and rather expensive.
This is a great hotel to stay if you are using the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located adjacent to the Sao Paulo International Airport and is only 30 minutes from the capital's financial center, making it an excellent choice for executives traveling for business meetings, events and conferences. The hotel’s luxurious guest rooms offer a comfortable and sophisticated atmosphere for relaxing after a long day of work. There are 14 meeting and special event rooms, accommodating up to 1200 guests for a wide variety of events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Tingo, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and ACCOR so you can book your Pullman SP International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park/Caesar Business Sao Paulo International Airport Hotel Guarulhos
- Caesar Park Hotel Sao Paulo
- Pullman SP International Airport Guarulhos, Sao Paulo