The hotel is not that close to the airport but to be closer expect to pay a lot more. 45 BRL taxi ride.
Location is uninspiring and my room overlooked industrial building housing a paint ball place.
Room consisted of small narrow lounge and kitchenette with fridge but the TV was only in the bedroom meaning you can only watch TV in bed or sat on the edge of the bed.....bad planning. Configuration of the lounge clostrophobic.
Mini bar prices too high BRL6 for small bottle of water.
Charge for airport shuttle which is kept a big secret and seems to only run every hour or so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 110 apartments. Located in the centre Guarulhos, 2 km from the shopping mall and the Bosque Maia botanic gardens. Only 10 km from the international airport and 20 km from the centre of Sao Paulo. Restaurant, swimming pool,sauna, fitness centre and 14 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, ACCOR and Orbitz so you can book your Mercure Apartments Guarulhos Aeroporto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Guarulhos Aeroporto Hotel Guarulhos
- Mercure Apartments Guarulhos Aeroporto Sao Paulo