After travelling 48 hours with our one year old daughter, Fast Sleep was exactly what we needed. We arrived into Sao Paulo at 3am and caught our flight to Curitiba at 8am. A few hours of sleep and shower was exactly what our family needed. It was relatively expensive (in comparison to other hotels), but we didnt need to get in a taxi to get anywhere else. The room maybe small, but it was clean and quiet. Perfect if you have a stopover and need to rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Slaviero Hotels gladly introduce the Fast Sleep, a new option to rest without leaving the airport. Fast Sleep will make the lives of in-transit passengers a lot easier at the Guarulhos Airport, Domestic and International wings. Fast Sleep Bed & Bath is a new concept in terms of lodging and comfort. It offers cabins (small rooms) and bathrooms that may be used while the passenger awaits for his/her flight, without leaving the airport. The cabins are practical and modern and offer privacy, broadband internet access, telephone, TV set and air conditioning. Fast Sleep Bed & Bath allows Day Use or charging by the hour or period. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Slaviero Fast Sleep Guarulhos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fast Sleep Guarulhos Hotel Guarulhos
- Slaviero Fast Sleep Guarulhos Sao Paulo